To create an article on Declara:
- Click the green “+” icon in the top right of any page on Declara. Under the heading “Got something to say?” you will see a button that says “Start Writing”
- Alternatively, go to your profile page and click “(Number) Articles” on the profile navigation bar below your picture and the “Settings” button.
- Here you can see all articles you have written and drafts not yet completed.
- To write a new article click the “Start Writing” green button. This will open the Authoring Tool.
- From here you can create an article that you may later add to a collection. You can insert images as well as existing Insights you have marked in other articles.
- You can save an article as a draft by clicking the “Save Draft” button in the top right.
- To publish the article, click “Publish” in the top right.