There are two ways to create a collection:
From your profile:
- Click on "Collections" on the profile navigation bar below your Cognitive Graph & profile image.
- On the far left below the profile navigation bar you will see a card with a green plus on it that says “Create A Collection”. Clicking that will open the create collection window.
- Fill out a collection title, brief description, and add any curators you would like to invite to work on the collection with you.
- Click “Create Collection” and it will now be ready for you to add content.
From the Chrome Extension:
- When adding content via the Chrome Extension you will have the option of adding it to a list of existing Collections or clicking the “Create a Collection” button at the top.
- Click this button and fill out a name to create the Collection.